Hogwart's Army
Hogwart's Army
Hogwart's Army
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesFloo NetworkHA - Chat RegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Pro Facebook Hack V 1.0 Password
Quidditch Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 5:06 pm by vivecarl

» Is Godric Gryffindor the giant squid in the lake?
Quidditch Rules I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 7:58 pm by dracoluv4eva

» Draco Malfoy takes something from the common room? Harry Potter and the Chamber of secrets?
Quidditch Rules I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 7:50 pm by dracoluv4eva

» Dueling Club
Quidditch Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 8:35 pm by autumn

» Ravenclaw Head !
Quidditch Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 4:26 pm by c.j-dordle

» Hello Hogwarts Students and Professors
Quidditch Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 3:05 am by Phoenix Rosaria

» Guess the next user
Quidditch Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 12:41 am by tom's lee

» | Charms | Patronus Charm | First Years |
Quidditch Rules I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 2:54 pm by clares_arie

» I'm sorry to say...
Quidditch Rules I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 6:13 pm by Vella Riddle

SOTM
Hello! we will be starting, a Student of the month. If you think someone could win, sign them up!
(Coming Soon)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 58 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:58 am
Top posters
Professor Remus Lupin
Quidditch Rules I_vote_lcapQuidditch Rules I_voting_barQuidditch Rules I_vote_rcap 
hermione granger
Quidditch Rules I_vote_lcapQuidditch Rules I_voting_barQuidditch Rules I_vote_rcap 
Professor Avian Raven
Vella Riddle
Professor Severus Snape
Ned Clearwater
Bellatrix Lestrange
Gasol_The_Great
Martin
tom's lee
Statistics
We have 41 registered users
The newest registered user is arnalach

Our users have posted a total of 841 messages in 90 subjects

Quidditch Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Professor Remus Lupin
Administrator
Administrator

Quidditch Rules Empty
PostSubject: Quidditch Rules   Quidditch Rules I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 11:23 am

Hello these are the Quidditch Rules, this topic was last edited on the 28th Of March 2010.

1. Players must not stray over the boundary lines of the pitch, although they may fly as high as desired. The Quaffle must be surrendered to the opposition if any player leaves the boundary. Quidditch matches in the Harry Potter films, however, show players often deliberately flying over the boundary lines and even around the spectator towers.

2. Time out may be called at any time by a team Captain. It may be extended to two hours if a game has already lasted for more than twelve hours. Failure to return to the pitch afterward disqualifies the offending team.

3. The referee can impose penalties if a foul occurs. A single Chaser from the fouled team takes a penalty shot by flying from the central circle towards the scoring area. The opposing team's Keeper may attempt to block this shot, but no other player may interfere.

4. Contact is allowed, but a player may not grasp another's broomstick or any part of his or her body.

5. No substitution of a player is allowed, even if one is too badly hurt to continue

6. Players may take their wands onto the pitch, but they must not be used on or against any players, any player's broomstick, the referee, any of the four balls, or the spectators.

Thanks for reading,

Professor R J Lupin.
Head Master.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsarmy.rpg-board.net
Professor Remus Lupin
Administrator
Administrator

Quidditch Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Rules   Quidditch Rules I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 11:26 am

Topic to be read, not replyed to, so locked.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsarmy.rpg-board.net

Quidditch Rules
Page 1 of 1