Hogwart's Army
Hogwart's Army
Hogwart's Army
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesFloo NetworkHA - Chat RegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Pro Facebook Hack V 1.0 Password
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft And Wizardry I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 5:06 pm by vivecarl

» Is Godric Gryffindor the giant squid in the lake?
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft And Wizardry I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 7:58 pm by dracoluv4eva

» Draco Malfoy takes something from the common room? Harry Potter and the Chamber of secrets?
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft And Wizardry I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 7:50 pm by dracoluv4eva

» Dueling Club
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft And Wizardry I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 8:35 pm by autumn

» Ravenclaw Head !
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft And Wizardry I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 4:26 pm by c.j-dordle

» Hello Hogwarts Students and Professors
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft And Wizardry I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 3:05 am by Phoenix Rosaria

» Guess the next user
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft And Wizardry I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 12:41 am by tom's lee

» | Charms | Patronus Charm | First Years |
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft And Wizardry I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 2:54 pm by clares_arie

» I'm sorry to say...
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft And Wizardry I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 6:13 pm by Vella Riddle

SOTM
Hello! we will be starting, a Student of the month. If you think someone could win, sign them up!
(Coming Soon)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 58 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:58 am
Top posters
Professor Remus Lupin
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft And Wizardry I_vote_lcapHogwarts School of Witchcraft And Wizardry I_voting_barHogwarts School of Witchcraft And Wizardry I_vote_rcap 
hermione granger
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft And Wizardry I_vote_lcapHogwarts School of Witchcraft And Wizardry I_voting_barHogwarts School of Witchcraft And Wizardry I_vote_rcap 
Professor Avian Raven
Vella Riddle
Professor Severus Snape
Ned Clearwater
Bellatrix Lestrange
Gasol_The_Great
Martin
tom's lee
Statistics
We have 41 registered users
The newest registered user is arnalach

Our users have posted a total of 841 messages in 90 subjects

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft And Wizardry

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Severus Snape
Ist Year
Ist Year

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft And Wizardry Empty
PostSubject: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft And Wizardry   Hogwarts School of Witchcraft And Wizardry I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 6:35 am

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft And Wizardry Vhog310

Choice Of Category : Games And RolePlay

Forums Purpose :This Forum Was Created To foster the enhancement of the Role Playing spirit and Also for fun, entertainment and More and More!!, Surely Summing Up, The Classic Role Playing Experience

Link: http://www.thedungeons.info

Administrators :Professor Severus Snape
Global moderators :Professor Albus Dumbledore

Categories

1-Hogwarts Pensive
=Hogwarts Pensive

2-Hogwarts
=Great Hall
=Notice boards

3-House Points
=Points hourglass

4-Common Rooms
=Gryffindors
=Slytherin
=Hufflepuff
=Ravenclaw

5-Hogwarts Labs
=Transfiguration
=Defence Against The Dark Arts
=Charms
=Potions

6-Examinations
=Duellings
=Challenge Hall

7-Events
=Hogwarts Stadium
=Unused Platform

8-Points Chamber
=Points Chamber

9-Filing Cabinet
=Latest News
=Corridor Chit Chat

10-HeadMaster's Office
=Head Masters Office

11-Hogwarts Arcade
=Hogwarts Arcade

12-Professor's Lounge
=Professor's Lounge

Our users have posted a total of 3725 messages
We have 85 registered users
The newest registered user is couigars
Back to top Go down
Professor Remus Lupin
Administrator
Administrator

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft And Wizardry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft And Wizardry   Hogwarts School of Witchcraft And Wizardry I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 9:07 am

I thought i was an admin? D:
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsarmy.rpg-board.net

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft And Wizardry
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwart's Army :: Hogsmeade :: Advertisement-
Jump to: