Hogwart's Army
Hogwart's Army
Hogwart's Army
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesFloo NetworkHA - Chat RegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Pro Facebook Hack V 1.0 Password
I am hoping... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 5:06 pm by vivecarl

» Is Godric Gryffindor the giant squid in the lake?
I am hoping... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 7:58 pm by dracoluv4eva

» Draco Malfoy takes something from the common room? Harry Potter and the Chamber of secrets?
I am hoping... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 7:50 pm by dracoluv4eva

» Dueling Club
I am hoping... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 8:35 pm by autumn

» Ravenclaw Head !
I am hoping... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 4:26 pm by c.j-dordle

» Hello Hogwarts Students and Professors
I am hoping... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 3:05 am by Phoenix Rosaria

» Guess the next user
I am hoping... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 12:41 am by tom's lee

» | Charms | Patronus Charm | First Years |
I am hoping... I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 2:54 pm by clares_arie

» I'm sorry to say...
I am hoping... I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 6:13 pm by Vella Riddle

SOTM
Hello! we will be starting, a Student of the month. If you think someone could win, sign them up!
(Coming Soon)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 58 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:58 am
Top posters
Professor Remus Lupin
I am hoping... I_vote_lcapI am hoping... I_voting_barI am hoping... I_vote_rcap 
hermione granger
Professor Avian Raven
Vella Riddle
Professor Severus Snape
Ned Clearwater
Bellatrix Lestrange
Gasol_The_Great
Martin
tom's lee
Statistics
We have 41 registered users
The newest registered user is arnalach

Our users have posted a total of 841 messages in 90 subjects

I am hoping...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Avian Raven
Administrator
Administrator

I am hoping... Empty
PostSubject: I am hoping...   I am hoping... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 3:03 pm

"Sir! You may be the professor, but I can win!" Avian called. "I challenge you, Lupin, to a duel!" The rush was exciting. How could he possibly survive after this match-- against a professor!? This would not end well but he didn't care.
Back to top Go down
Professor Remus Lupin
Administrator
Administrator

I am hoping... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am hoping...   I am hoping... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 3:40 pm

"Avian, you shall lose." I called back to him. i drew my wand from my pocket, and flicked it at Avian.
"Expelliarmus!" I i shouted. He knew he would win, so why worrie?

Remus
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsarmy.rpg-board.net
Professor Avian Raven
Administrator
Administrator

I am hoping... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am hoping...   I am hoping... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 8:27 pm

"Ah=ah sir!" Avian called, sending his spell the second Lupin did. "Stupify!" he called, sending his spell. He knew quite many from his parents teaching him.
Back to top Go down
Professor Remus Lupin
Administrator
Administrator

I am hoping... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am hoping...   I am hoping... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 1:21 pm

"Ha!" Remus laughed, as he dodged avians, silly spell. He bent down, and called "Expelliarmus!" Remus knew he was ready to win.
Back to top Go down
Professor Avian Raven
Administrator
Administrator

I am hoping... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am hoping...   I am hoping... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 1:41 pm

Avian knew already how to win. "No sir!" he called, completely dodging the silver light, then shouting, "Confringo!" hoping to light something around Lupin on fire and distract him.
Back to top Go down
Professor Remus Lupin
Administrator
Administrator

I am hoping... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am hoping...   I am hoping... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 1:58 pm

Remus, had got hit by a flame, and resulted in a burn, His arm was shaking with pain, so he decided to use the Episkey spell. "Episkey" he cried.
Remus flicked his wand, and shouted "Incendio!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Professor Avian Raven
Administrator
Administrator

I am hoping... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am hoping...   I am hoping... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 2:02 pm

Quickly jumping to safety, Avian pointed his wand at Lupin. "Levicorpis!" he cried. This was turning out to be difficult, yet he didn't think the professor didn't seem to be in too good shape either.
Back to top Go down
Professor Remus Lupin
Administrator
Administrator

I am hoping... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am hoping...   I am hoping... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 2:08 pm

Quickly jumping away, from the spell, that Avian had cast. Remus pointed his wand at Avian. Remus, was looking for something close to Avian, to explode. "Expulso" He said, pointing at a tree.
Back to top Go down
Professor Avian Raven
Administrator
Administrator

I am hoping... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am hoping...   I am hoping... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 2:18 pm

Gearing the tree implode, Avian had no time to run, and was hit by many flying brances. "Ow!" he muttered, falling over. This was it...his last resort! "Sectumsempra" he cried, waving his wand at Lupin.
Back to top Go down
Professor Remus Lupin
Administrator
Administrator

I am hoping... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am hoping...   I am hoping... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 2:25 pm

Remus had no time to move out of the way, he flicked his wand. "Protego Totalum!!!" He cried. He felt pain, so his spell must have work. "Get ready, Raven!" remus shouted, as he pointed his wand at Avian. "Langlock" he muttered.
Back to top Go down
Professor Avian Raven
Administrator
Administrator

I am hoping... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am hoping...   I am hoping... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 2:42 pm

Avian quickly jumped out of the way. "No thank you!" he said. "I think I'll cast my spell Hyro!" he shouted, as his spell worked it's way towards Lupin. "Not even your shield can last for long when electricity hits you!"
Back to top Go down
Professor Remus Lupin
Administrator
Administrator

I am hoping... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am hoping...   I am hoping... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 2:45 pm

Remus couldn't move out of the way. So he got hit, but all he felt was a little sting, of pain. "Sectumsempra" He called.
Back to top Go down
Professor Avian Raven
Administrator
Administrator

I am hoping... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am hoping...   I am hoping... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 2:53 pm

No where to dodge.... "Protego!" Avian cried at the last second, barely stopping the spell from ending his life.
Back to top Go down
Professor Remus Lupin
Administrator
Administrator

I am hoping... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am hoping...   I am hoping... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 2:55 pm

"Lets have another try, shall we?" Remus laughed, "Sectumsempra" He cried, trying to end the duel.
Back to top Go down
Professor Avian Raven
Administrator
Administrator

I am hoping... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am hoping...   I am hoping... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 3:00 pm

"Protego!" Avian screamed once more. "Gaaah!" Quickly, as his spell faded, Hyro was casted again, right at Lupin, who was unprotected.
Back to top Go down
Professor Remus Lupin
Administrator
Administrator

I am hoping... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am hoping...   I am hoping... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 3:05 pm

Again, all he felt was a little sting, 'I could use a double spell effect.' Remus thought.
"Obscuro" He cried. "Expelliarmus!"
Back to top Go down
Professor Avian Raven
Administrator
Administrator

I am hoping... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am hoping...   I am hoping... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 3:20 pm

Before the spells even left, Avian cried. "Baghi!" which took effect before anything else did.
Back to top Go down
Professor Remus Lupin
Administrator
Administrator

I am hoping... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am hoping...   I am hoping... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 3:33 pm

Remus bent down, "Matiko" He cried. "Reducto" he quickly added.
Back to top Go down
Professor Avian Raven
Administrator
Administrator

I am hoping... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am hoping...   I am hoping... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 3:47 pm

Getting hit painfully, Avian fell on the ground. "Gah!" he said, losing consiouness.
Back to top Go down
Professor Remus Lupin
Administrator
Administrator

I am hoping... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am hoping...   I am hoping... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 3:53 pm

Remus Lupin WINS!

Well done, avian. 50 Points to Slytherin.
Back to top Go down
Professor Avian Raven
Administrator
Administrator

I am hoping... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am hoping...   I am hoping... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 4:01 pm

You... win... uuugh/.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I am hoping... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am hoping...   I am hoping... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am hoping...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwart's Army :: HA - Dueling :: Student Duels-
Jump to: