Hogwart's Army
Hogwart's Army
Hogwart's Army
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesFloo NetworkHA - Chat RegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Pro Facebook Hack V 1.0 Password
need someone to duel I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 5:06 pm by vivecarl

» Is Godric Gryffindor the giant squid in the lake?
need someone to duel I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 7:58 pm by dracoluv4eva

» Draco Malfoy takes something from the common room? Harry Potter and the Chamber of secrets?
need someone to duel I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 7:50 pm by dracoluv4eva

» Dueling Club
need someone to duel I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 8:35 pm by autumn

» Ravenclaw Head !
need someone to duel I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 4:26 pm by c.j-dordle

» Hello Hogwarts Students and Professors
need someone to duel I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 3:05 am by Phoenix Rosaria

» Guess the next user
need someone to duel I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 12:41 am by tom's lee

» | Charms | Patronus Charm | First Years |
need someone to duel I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 2:54 pm by clares_arie

» I'm sorry to say...
need someone to duel I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 6:13 pm by Vella Riddle

SOTM
Hello! we will be starting, a Student of the month. If you think someone could win, sign them up!
(Coming Soon)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 58 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:58 am
Top posters
Professor Remus Lupin
need someone to duel I_vote_lcapneed someone to duel I_voting_barneed someone to duel I_vote_rcap 
hermione granger
need someone to duel I_vote_lcapneed someone to duel I_voting_barneed someone to duel I_vote_rcap 
Professor Avian Raven
Vella Riddle
Professor Severus Snape
Ned Clearwater
Bellatrix Lestrange
Gasol_The_Great
Martin
tom's lee
Statistics
We have 41 registered users
The newest registered user is arnalach

Our users have posted a total of 841 messages in 90 subjects

need someone to duel

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hermione granger
HA-Moderator
HA-Moderator

need someone to duel Empty
PostSubject: need someone to duel   need someone to duel I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 4:10 pm

anyone want to duel?
Back to top Go down
Professor Severus Snape
Ist Year
Ist Year

PostSubject: Re: need someone to duel   need someone to duel I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 6:12 am

I will Duel you, Ms Granger!

I entered the Duel Arena that looked Like A Room full of soil all around, and I just stared bewildered at what all Miss Hermoine Granger shall cast against me, but I decided this wont be a friendly duel since Miss Granger has shown Excellent Results in all her classes though she is still taking a detention from me.I smirked and patiently waited for her to arrive while i thought I would just explore the arena

I walked past all those wet soil just to find that i am in a boxed Room and therefore thought about setting Traps for Miss.Hermoine Granger.I plunged my hands to my robes and took out my wand and marveled it for a second.I pointed my wand to the ground and cried "Serpentsortia" I hope she would just be in time to get my snake.I was pretty sure she will be no way near discovering my snake.

Having satisfied that I have been able to cast a good Serpent to the ground , i pointed my wand slightly above the ground and cried "Platonis Revelio" (A spell to cast a Platform that supports only One Person at a time)and I stood on the platform with pride, but I didnt like the dark marshy atmosphere....

I casted An intruder charm, just in case.....

Professor Severus snape
Back to top Go down
hermione granger
HA-Moderator
HA-Moderator

PostSubject: Re: need someone to duel   need someone to duel I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 3:27 pm

I wheeled myslef into the room and looked around. I noticed professor snape across the area on a platform. "hello there! bit of a disadvantage for me right now but... eh im used to this...." I grabbed my crutches and stood up. I weakly moved around a little. I didnt notice the snake because of my eye patch being over my left eye. The snake bit my leg and i gasped in pain. I pointed my wand at the snake and said. "stupefy" I smiled weakely and moved around a bit more then stopped suddenly. "was that snake poisionous?" I asked in a weak voice.

I looked as though i was going to pass out but that i was fighting it. I removed my eyepatch which revealed a scar over my eye. I looked around simently with the better view. I then pointed my wand at professor snape and said. "Avis! Levicorpus! langlock!" I tried as much as possible to make the spells right behind each other.

Looking around again i said "eh yah know what... it hurts to stand... im still weak and so i think i will get my broom. Accio broom" I got onto my broom and flew around in circles still looking a it weak.
Back to top Go down
Professor Severus Snape
Ist Year
Ist Year

PostSubject: Re: need someone to duel   need someone to duel I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 6:30 am

Yes, indeed, It was poisonous, Let me say, try using a Medical Charm!...saying I moved through and noticed a grand deck of spells flying past me, I yelled, Protego, timely enough to deflect them and Then said, Ms Granger, you shouldnt have asked for one! I raised my wand and said "Petrificus Totalus" and Also, I took myself to the the broom Too!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: need someone to duel   need someone to duel I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

need someone to duel
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwart's Army :: HA - Dueling :: Student Duels-
Jump to: