Hogwart's Army
Hogwart's Army
Hogwart's Army
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesFloo NetworkHA - Chat RegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Pro Facebook Hack V 1.0 Password
DADA|Animagi|First Years| I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 5:06 pm by vivecarl

» Is Godric Gryffindor the giant squid in the lake?
DADA|Animagi|First Years| I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 7:58 pm by dracoluv4eva

» Draco Malfoy takes something from the common room? Harry Potter and the Chamber of secrets?
DADA|Animagi|First Years| I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 7:50 pm by dracoluv4eva

» Dueling Club
DADA|Animagi|First Years| I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 8:35 pm by autumn

» Ravenclaw Head !
DADA|Animagi|First Years| I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 4:26 pm by c.j-dordle

» Hello Hogwarts Students and Professors
DADA|Animagi|First Years| I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 3:05 am by Phoenix Rosaria

» Guess the next user
DADA|Animagi|First Years| I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 12:41 am by tom's lee

» | Charms | Patronus Charm | First Years |
DADA|Animagi|First Years| I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 2:54 pm by clares_arie

» I'm sorry to say...
DADA|Animagi|First Years| I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 6:13 pm by Vella Riddle

SOTM
Hello! we will be starting, a Student of the month. If you think someone could win, sign them up!
(Coming Soon)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 58 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:58 am
Top posters
Professor Remus Lupin
DADA|Animagi|First Years| I_vote_lcapDADA|Animagi|First Years| I_voting_barDADA|Animagi|First Years| I_vote_rcap 
hermione granger
DADA|Animagi|First Years| I_vote_lcapDADA|Animagi|First Years| I_voting_barDADA|Animagi|First Years| I_vote_rcap 
Professor Avian Raven
Vella Riddle
Professor Severus Snape
Ned Clearwater
Bellatrix Lestrange
Gasol_The_Great
Martin
tom's lee
Statistics
We have 41 registered users
The newest registered user is arnalach

Our users have posted a total of 841 messages in 90 subjects

DADA|Animagi|First Years|

Go down 
+2
hermione granger
Professor Remus Lupin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Remus Lupin
Administrator
Administrator

DADA|Animagi|First Years| Empty
PostSubject: DADA|Animagi|First Years|   DADA|Animagi|First Years| I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 2:08 pm

Hello Class! - Welcome back from easter...
Todays lesson, will be about Animagi. An Animagus, is a witch or wizard who can morph him or herself into a specific animal at will. It is a learned, rather than hereditary, skill, unlike those of a Metamorphmagus. All known Animagi in the series take the same form as their Patronus. It is unknown whether all do.

For the lesson work, your going to tell me all you know about a Animagi
the more sentnces, the more points given.

Homework: You will tell me, and the class what you'd be, and why.

Thanks, Remus Lupin

HeadMaster
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsarmy.rpg-board.net
hermione granger
HA-Moderator
HA-Moderator

PostSubject: Re: DADA|Animagi|First Years|   DADA|Animagi|First Years| I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 3:45 pm

HOMEWORK: If I was an animagi I would morph into a great white owl or a pheonix. I would morph into an owl because The owl is my guardian animal and i believe that owls are graceful and smart. The reason i would be a pheonix is because i like the fact of how beautiful they are.

REMOVED CLASS WORK: REASON: DO NOT TAKE FROM THE INTERNET, TYPE IT SO WE DON'T GET IN TROUBLE.

~Avian
Back to top Go down
Professor Avian Raven
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: DADA|Animagi|First Years|   DADA|Animagi|First Years| I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 5:21 pm

Class work: Dark magic is involved inside of these people. An animugus is a person who can transform into a creature for short periods of time. Werewolves are considering animungus because at the full moon they transform into a wold-creature for a few hours.

Homework: If I would be able to-- I would be a Phoenix. They are wonderful and interesting creatures, along with the fact that they practically kill themselves only to come back to the world again!
Back to top Go down
hermione granger
HA-Moderator
HA-Moderator

PostSubject: Re: DADA|Animagi|First Years|   DADA|Animagi|First Years| I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 6:01 pm

professor avian.... someof what i wrote was my words.... like about the werewolf and animagi difference....

I knew that, but I removed it all because you still can't use any of it.

~Avian
Back to top Go down
Professor Remus Lupin
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: DADA|Animagi|First Years|   DADA|Animagi|First Years| I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 11:11 am

35 Points To Slytherin.
20 Points To Gryffindor.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Ist Year
Ist Year

PostSubject: Re: DADA|Animagi|First Years|   DADA|Animagi|First Years| I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 11:25 am

HOMEWORK:if i was If I was an animagi I would morph to great Eagle because The Eagle have Wisdom and he have Great Eyes To see his enemies and i love Eagles
The Eagle ... his speed can goes to 16 km in hour .
Back to top Go down
Professor Remus Lupin
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: DADA|Animagi|First Years|   DADA|Animagi|First Years| I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 11:28 am

You have to do your Wand Test first.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Ist Year
Ist Year

PostSubject: Re: DADA|Animagi|First Years|   DADA|Animagi|First Years| I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 11:31 am

oh ok sorry about that i forgot Sad
Back to top Go down
hermione granger
HA-Moderator
HA-Moderator

PostSubject: Re: DADA|Animagi|First Years|   DADA|Animagi|First Years| I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 5:08 pm

CLASSWORK: an animagi is a highly skilled wizard that can morph into a certain animal at will. But they can only morph ino one animal. Some morph into the same animal as their patronus but it isnt proven true. Werewolves and animagi are totally different..... an animagi may morph at will while a werewolf only morphs at full moon. Animagi also have to train to become one... a werewolf has to have been bitten to become one...
Back to top Go down
Professor Remus Lupin
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: DADA|Animagi|First Years|   DADA|Animagi|First Years| I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 5:09 pm

20 Points To Gryffindor
Back to top Go down
hermione granger
HA-Moderator
HA-Moderator

PostSubject: Re: DADA|Animagi|First Years|   DADA|Animagi|First Years| I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 5:11 pm

thank you professor...
Back to top Go down
Vella Riddle
Ist Year
Ist Year

PostSubject: Re: DADA|Animagi|First Years|   DADA|Animagi|First Years| I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 9:25 pm

Classwork: An Animagus is a wizard or witch who can turn into an animal when they please. It is a learned, rather than hereditary. Only very powerful and skilled wizards are able to become Animagi. Animagi can only take on the form of one specific animal. This animal form is not chosen by the wizard, but determined by their personality and inner traits. Thus, one's Animagus form is a reflection of one's inner nature. An Animagus in animal form will retain the lifespan of an ordinary human being.

(I hope that this is okay Professor.)

Homework: I think I would become a wolf, my Patronus. I would become this most likely because it is my Patronus, but we are not sure if that would be the case. Also I think that I would become a wolf because they are territorial and protective, just as I.
Back to top Go down
Professor Remus Lupin
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: DADA|Animagi|First Years|   DADA|Animagi|First Years| I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 9:28 am

Yes, it is good.

40 Points To Slytherin!
Back to top Go down
Vella Riddle
Ist Year
Ist Year

PostSubject: Re: DADA|Animagi|First Years|   DADA|Animagi|First Years| I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 8:02 pm

thank you.
Back to top Go down
Ned Clearwater
HA-Moderator
HA-Moderator

PostSubject: Re: DADA|Animagi|First Years|   DADA|Animagi|First Years| I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 12:45 pm

Classwork: an Animagi is a wizard or witch who, in sheer will, can turn into any animal they wish; although contrary to other hereditary spells, it is learned and mastered.

Homework: I would choose to become an alley cat, because cats often sleep every time and at times becomes very playful and active, just as i do when i get into the groove.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DADA|Animagi|First Years|   DADA|Animagi|First Years| I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DADA|Animagi|First Years|
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwart's Army :: Hogwarts Classes :: Defence Against the Dark Arts-
Jump to: