Hogwart's Army
Hogwart's Army
Hogwart's Army
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesFloo NetworkHA - Chat RegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Pro Facebook Hack V 1.0 Password
| Charms | Patronus Charm | First Years | I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 5:06 pm by vivecarl

» Is Godric Gryffindor the giant squid in the lake?
| Charms | Patronus Charm | First Years | I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 7:58 pm by dracoluv4eva

» Draco Malfoy takes something from the common room? Harry Potter and the Chamber of secrets?
| Charms | Patronus Charm | First Years | I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 7:50 pm by dracoluv4eva

» Dueling Club
| Charms | Patronus Charm | First Years | I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 8:35 pm by autumn

» Ravenclaw Head !
| Charms | Patronus Charm | First Years | I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 4:26 pm by c.j-dordle

» Hello Hogwarts Students and Professors
| Charms | Patronus Charm | First Years | I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 3:05 am by Phoenix Rosaria

» Guess the next user
| Charms | Patronus Charm | First Years | I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 12:41 am by tom's lee

» | Charms | Patronus Charm | First Years |
| Charms | Patronus Charm | First Years | I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 2:54 pm by clares_arie

» I'm sorry to say...
| Charms | Patronus Charm | First Years | I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 6:13 pm by Vella Riddle

SOTM
Hello! we will be starting, a Student of the month. If you think someone could win, sign them up!
(Coming Soon)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 58 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:58 am
Top posters
Professor Remus Lupin
| Charms | Patronus Charm | First Years | I_vote_lcap| Charms | Patronus Charm | First Years | I_voting_bar| Charms | Patronus Charm | First Years | I_vote_rcap 
hermione granger
| Charms | Patronus Charm | First Years | I_vote_lcap| Charms | Patronus Charm | First Years | I_voting_bar| Charms | Patronus Charm | First Years | I_vote_rcap 
Professor Avian Raven
Vella Riddle
Professor Severus Snape
Ned Clearwater
Bellatrix Lestrange
Gasol_The_Great
Martin
tom's lee
Statistics
We have 41 registered users
The newest registered user is arnalach

Our users have posted a total of 841 messages in 90 subjects

| Charms | Patronus Charm | First Years |

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Remus Lupin
Administrator
Administrator

| Charms | Patronus Charm | First Years | Empty
PostSubject: | Charms | Patronus Charm | First Years |   | Charms | Patronus Charm | First Years | I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 1:57 pm

Welcome To Charms. I am Professor Lupin, and i am not your normal teacher, but as we do not have a charms professor. I will take over, for now.

Today, we are going to try a very advanced charm. The charm is called, the Patronus Charm. You use it by saying "Expecto Patronum"

Now, for your work. Tell me about the Patronus Charm, and the more sentnces, the more points. then for home work, your going to discribe how you used the Patronus Charm, in a battle with a Dementor.

Thanks, Remus Lupin.
Head Master.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsarmy.rpg-board.net
hermione granger
HA-Moderator
HA-Moderator

PostSubject: Re: | Charms | Patronus Charm | First Years |   | Charms | Patronus Charm | First Years | I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 3:10 pm

REMOVED! Do not use anything from copy and pasting. ESPECIALLY NOT FROM THE WIKIPEDIA!

~Avian

One day i was walking through a medow alone and suddenly the sky got dark. I looked around and from out of no where 3 dementors surrounded me. I was so nervous i was trembling. I started to run fast not able to see out of my left eye still. I came upon a stump and tripped. I looked up and the dementors were coming at me. I pointed my wand and yelled "EXPECTO PATRONUM." so loud that you could probably hear it world wide. All dementors left quickly and i got up and tried to walk but i had broken my knee cap. I yelled until someone came and helped me.
Back to top Go down
Professor Remus Lupin
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: | Charms | Patronus Charm | First Years |   | Charms | Patronus Charm | First Years | I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 11:12 am

25 Points To Gryffindor.
Back to top Go down
Professor Avian Raven
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: | Charms | Patronus Charm | First Years |   | Charms | Patronus Charm | First Years | I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 12:50 pm

To use a patronus you need to reach to the very last thought of happiness. Only you're most happy thought can activate the charm, and it's animal that it creates. Lovely though (literally) is that it defends from Demontors in a shape you most are!

Homework:

Running as hard as possible, I was trapped. Dementors all around me, I couldn't move anywhere. For once, I didn't know anything to do. It was cold. I felt depressed. Ready to give up and die. I was freezing and everything was spinning, until I thought. "What could I use?? WAIT! THE PATRONUS! It's so difficult, but I can't waste time," I muttered, whipping out my wand once more. "You vile!" I insulted. They didn't hear me though. "Expecto Patronum!" I screamed, but nothing happened. Wit... I forgot a happy moment. My life was a lie though. I wasn't ever happy. My parents were really idiots who pushed me out. I was alone, what memory could I use? But my eyes lit up at once. "Expect.. PATRONUM!" I hissed once more, this time a ghastly silver beam coming. It turned slowly around itself, forming a shape... a creature. A dragon? No time, the beast ran towards the horrids and they quickly disappeared. I was back in the little place by the quiditch field again. My memory stayed with me though. Not the demontor, but my happy moment. The day I came to Hogwarts.

(I HATE USING 3rd PERSON!)
Back to top Go down
Professor Remus Lupin
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: | Charms | Patronus Charm | First Years |   | Charms | Patronus Charm | First Years | I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 1:02 pm

35 Points To Slytherin.
Back to top Go down
tom's lee
Ist Year
Ist Year

PostSubject: Re: | Charms | Patronus Charm | First Years |   | Charms | Patronus Charm | First Years | I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 9:34 am

patronus charm is used aginst dementors . nothing happens by jus merely saying the charm, you need to go till the best thought of happiness in your mind and u need to feel that and only then this charm gets executed properly.

it was vacations from school. i had gone out with friends. we enjoyed a lot and than evryone left for home!! it was dark and i was walking along the street, suddenly i felt the chill n scary feeling that comes with the dementors. i got scared and began to run and i tripped over and fell. i got up turned behind and saw dementors coming towards me. i took out my wand and yelled "EXPECTO PATRONUM' . the dementors vanished in the air and i f elt a bit relieved. still i was a bit scared with the whole experience so i ran home and seeing my family there i felt good and safe then!!!
Back to top Go down
clares_arie
Ist Year
Ist Year

PostSubject: Re: | Charms | Patronus Charm | First Years |   | Charms | Patronus Charm | First Years | I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 2:54 pm

Patronus Charm is used to against a dark creature called dementor. dementor cannot be seen by a muggle but they just can only felt them. Dementor can got the happiness memory of the victim, make the victim feel numb and felt never can be feel happiness again, because of that, patronus charm can shield the victim happy memory n protect him from the kiss of the dementor.

It was already midnight in school, n i n my friends sneak out from the school just for walk n fresh air. we went to forbidden forest, for having fun n play hide and seek. I was hiding behind a big tree while my friend count till one hundred. But before he finish the count, i heard a shriek from him. the four of us, run after him, try to find out what going on. And i was the one who found him. he laying there, a dementor was going to kiss him. and the other of my friend shriek with a shock, the dementor stopped n look for the shriek. and the other dementors come again. with a split of second, the four of us surrounded by ten dementor. we were afraid, and we going to unconsious, but then before i going to give up, i pull together all the last energy within me, and i shout "expecto patronum". the unbearable light come upon my eyes, n i saw a silver dog run n scared the dementor. all of the dementor fly away, leaving us n in that moment i lose my consiousness..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: | Charms | Patronus Charm | First Years |   | Charms | Patronus Charm | First Years | I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

| Charms | Patronus Charm | First Years |
Page 1 of 1